Monday, March 30, 2015

Wedding Season--Coming Soon!

I really should keep a tally of how many of my friends are engaged. It's incredible. There must be something in the air, I mean, something besides pollen. Either that or it's the pollen from the wedding tree. (I don't think that's a real thing.)


...Just Googled it. It's a real thing. What is this world coming to!?



Last week I received my first wedding invitation in the mail since returning home. And BOY OH BOY, I can't believe it--I mean, I dated this guy and now.... *shudder*

Now, before you get the wrong idea, I had better clarify. I am all for marriage and weddings. (I mean, I've only been planning mine since I was five...) BUT I find it astonishing just how quickly my social circle is approaching nuptials.

Now, for the fun part:

My sister shared this video with me yesterday. I thought it was just too funny to not share.


With the wedding season approaching quickly, I will give you some famous words of advice: May the odds be ever in your favor.


-Lady L.

No comments:

Post a Comment