1. Dating can be disappointing, but don't forget that the future is as bright as your faith! When disappointment comes, square your shoulders, think positively, and reflect on when you've gotten through something hard before. It will be okay. You can do this.
2. Be yourself. Don't pretend to be someone you're not. Make the decision to be happy being you. You'll be glad you did. :)
3. If someone mistreats you, don't let them make you feel inferior. You are worth more than the way they treat you. You deserve someone who shows you respect and consideration. True love is based on trust, respect, kindness, and friendship. If he or she doesn't give you these things... it's not worth it. Period.
4. Be confident. You are valued. You have characteristics, talents, traits, and views that are unique to YOU. Rock your style. Brandish your personality proudly! You are awesome. :)
5. Have fun. :) Don't take life too seriously. Laugh at your mistakes (we all make mistakes, in dating ...and life in general.) Smile more often. :) There's nothing more attractive than a happy person.
Mwah! I love you all, dear readers. Have a LOVELY day.